The BOOKS (bold red italics) and TECHNICAL PAPERS (bold black italics) listed in alphabetic order were the basis for my e-Book, Why Evolution is Not True.
When a book title is underlined, it is a hot link to Amazon.com to view the book and/or purchase it.
1) Genesis and the Big Bang – The Discovery of Harmony Between Modern Science and the Bible, by Gerald L. Schroeder, Bantam Books, New York, 1990
2) God at the Speed of Light, by T. Lee Baumann M. D., A.R.E. Press, Virginia Beach, Virginia, 2005
3) Science or Myth? Why Much of What We Teach About Evolution Is Wrong, by Jonathan Wells, Regnery Press Inc., Washington DC, 2002
4) In Six Days – Why fifty scientists choose to believe in creation, by John F. Ashton, editor, Master Books, Green Forest, Arkansas, 2001
5) God In the Beginning – Compelling Evidence for Creation and the Flood, Walt Brown, Ph. D., Center or Scientific Creation, Phoenix, Arizona, 2008
6) Jacob's Legacy": A Genetic View of Jewish History, by David B. Goldstein, Yale University Press/New Haven & London, 2008
7) More Than A Theory, by Hugh Ross, Baker Books, Grand Rapids, Michigan, 2009
8) Natural Theology: Revealing a Testable Model for Creation (Reasons to Believe), by William Paley, DeWard Publishing Company, Chillicothe, Ohio
9) Skin-Pigment Regulation of Vitamin-D Biosynthesis in Man Variation in solar ultraviolet at different latitudes may have caused racial differentiation in man, by W. Farnsworth Loomis, Science, August 4, 1967: 157 (3788), pp. 501-506.
10) The Case for a Creator: A Journalist Investigates Scientific Evidence That Points Toward God, by Lee Strobel, Zondervan, 2004
11) The Faith of Scientists In Their Own Words, by Nancy K. Frankenberry, editor, Princeton University Press, Princeton, New Jersey, 2008
12) The Genesis Question: Scientific Advances and the Accuracy of Genesis, by Hugh Ross, Navpress, 2001
13) The Hidden Face of God: Science Reveals the Ultimate Truth, by Gerald L. Schroeder. Touchstone, New York, 2001 14) The Science of God, by Gerald L. Schroeder, Free Press/Broadway Books/Simon and Schuster, Inc., 1997
15)The Young Earth – The Real History of the Earth – Past, Present, and Future, by John Morris, Master Books, China., 2011
16) Understanding Intelligent Design: Everything You Need to Know in Plain Language, by William A. Dembski, Harvest House Publishers, Eugene, Oregon, 2008
17) Why The Universe Is The Way It Is, by Hugh Ross, Baker Books, Grand Rapids, Michigan, 2008