The BOOKS (bold red italics) and TECHNICAL PAPERS (bold black italics) listed in alphabetic order were the basis for my e-Book, Why Evolution is Not True.
When a book title is underlined, it is a hot link to Amazon.com to view the book and/or purchase it.
1) A Guide to Fossils, by Helmut Mayr, Princeton University Press, Princeton and Oxford, 1992
2) But is it Science?-The Philosophical Question in the Creation/Evolution Controversy, by Robert T. Pennrock and Michael Ruse, Prometheus Books, 2009
3) Eyewitness Fossils, by Dr. Paul D. Taylor, DK Publishing, 2004
4) Fossilized Nuclei and Germination Structures Identify Ediacaran “Animal Embryos” as Encysting Protists, by Therese Huldtgren, John A. Cunningham, Chongyu Yin, Marco Stampanoni, Frederica Marone, Philip C. J. Donoghue, and Stefan Bengston, Science, Vol. 334 (6063), December 23, 2011, pp. 1696-1699.
5) Fossils, by Cyril Walker and David Ward, A Dorling Kindersley Book, 1992
-6 (April 30, 1993)
7) Prehistoric Life – The Definitive Visual History of Life on Earth, by Dr. Douglas Palmer and many other co-authors, A Dorling Kindersley Book, 2009
8) The Complete Illustrated Guide to Minerals, Rocks & Fossils of the World, by John Farndon and Steve Parker, Lorenz Books, London 2009
9) The Cradle of Life - Discovery of Earth’s Earliest Fossils, by J. William Schopf, Princeton University Press, Princeton and Oxford, 1999
10) Written in Stone: Evolution, the Fossil Record, and Our Place in Nature, by Brian Switek, Bellevue Literary Press, New York, 2010